Wednesday 18 January 2012







I started to look at some AS media course work to get ideas for my own opening sequence.
This opening sequence was good, I liked the use of sound used it mathchthe pace which the girl was running,it had good continuity editing and it flowed well. There were many different camera angles and shots, some of the shots were edited to make the audience jump which made it look like a professional opening sequence. The camera lighting was good and clear, dark lighting was used beaucse it was a horror opeing sequence. The sequence had good use of mis-en-scene - a graveyard which is a great place tostart a horroe film beaucse it shows the audience what genre the film is. They used Sony Pictures ident which is a well-known film company. They included names of characters,writer's and directors. I think that this sequence could be improved by making their own ident instead of using an existing company; also they could use a bettwr quality camera to get that extra detail to give it that real professional look. From this clip I will make sure I have good sound in the background which suits my films genre, good lighting,I will make sure my cliphas a variety of camera shots and choose a good place to shoot my sequence wich shows what genre my film is to make the opening sequence intresting and professional. I wil use a good quality camera and make my own ident.

No comments:

Post a Comment