Wednesday 18 January 2012

Preliminary Task

I had to plan firstly plan a prolimanary scene which had to include someone opening a door walking through and sitting down and having a converstation with someone else on any topic. The exam board wanted me to this task to practice for my practical course which I will be doing soon. I pratising using different camera shots, recording sound and continuity editing.


Before i started planning this prolimary sequence I made my own short video with many different varitey of camera shots and angles. My short video was about rugby match.


My Prolimary stared Karandeep Dhanoya as "KayDee" and Rajesh Sharma as "Sharmz".
Sharmz opens a door and walks through and sits at a top table oppsisite KayDee and starts a converstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment