Tuesday 24 April 2012

Equipment & Setting

Me and my partner Dilwar discussed what equipment will we use to make our film. We will use the following:
high definition video camera, I will use a high definition camera so I can get a good quality film with good detail. I will also need a tripod for professional steady recording and apple mac to edit my footage on.


We then talked about what Mis-en-scene would be we came up with the following:
It would be set in a house inside a room with expensive things and a table, we chose this beaucse when we researched films the same genre as ours we saw the setting ws usaully in a rich looking room, E.g Godfather opening scence. Also we wanted it to look offical so our charcters would be dressed smartly however our main character was dressed differently this was beaucse the film was aimed aimed at middle class people so they could relate to the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment